Sunday 21 April 2013

New Endeavours

So, yesterday was a day full of revelations and new beginnings for me. I woke feeling fresher and happier than I have been and had a hot head full of ideas and opportunities. I'd say it had something to do with my little night time conversation with the big GOD the night before and a little alone time. The result? I've taken up a few more hobbies!

As you may or may not know, I have a minor obsession over jewellery and so it only felt right that I should at least attempt to learn how to make it. I've been wanting to do this for a good few years now and so I decided to just go for it and buy the necessary basic tools off Ebay. I'm still waiting a few more components to arrive, but as soon as they do I'm ready and raring to get stuck in!

I've also joined a free online language learning website in order to teach myself Italian! Another interest I've been looking toward for some time now. It's called Busuu.com if you want to check it out! I've not commenced as of yet though, but i'll let you know when I do!

I'll keep you updated with how they go. Wish me luck!

TheGoldSmith x

No comments:

Post a Comment