Friday 19 April 2013

Nottingham BBloggers Meet Up.

 So last Saturday, Saadiya, Gavina and I attended the Nottingham BBloggers meet up! It was so nice to be able to spend a day with people who have the same interests as you! Such a great platform for sharing and spreading ideas and getting yourself known!

Below are a few pictures from throughout the day. I must confess though, some have been stolen from fellow bloggers as my camera has broken :(. I did take a few on my phone but the quality really isn't that great.
This was my OOTD. All black eerrythingg with a little splash of neon colour!
Dress - ASOS, Jacket & Necklace - H&M, Bag - Florence
Trend Tv (Gavina, Saadiya and I) with Rebekah, of happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk


Me, trolling through the rails of COWVintage. I found some very cute shorts which I will try to post up once my camera is back up and running!

Lovely random image of Saadiya, Rebekah and Kae-Toya having chats and photographs!

Here is Gavina photgraphing Alice, of alicesstylenotes.blogspot.co.uk

And again, with Kae-Toya, of miakhymai.blogspot.co.uk

Last but not least we have the wonderfully cooky,  Carmen, of  www.maidenofwood.com .
She had the most amazing hair and glasses which I was quite positively fascinated by.
Be sure to check out all the blogs! It's lovely to see how widespread and local the blogging world really is.

TheGoldSmith x

No comments:

Post a Comment